LEWISVILLE, Texas – (September 27, 2022) – This holiday season, JCPenney’s got your holiday by making it easier for America’s diverse, working families to shop the top gifts of the season with unrivaled product selection and value. There is no better way to mark the start of the festive season than with JCPenney’s annual Top 25 Toys list featuring products that are sure to top millions of wish lists this year, including LEGO®, Disney Collection, Hasbro®, Melissa & Doug®, Barbie® and NERF®. With over 650 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, JCPenney is a one-stop retailer for the entire family’s holiday shopping needs.
“As families gather together this holiday season, we hope to help fill their homes with joy, comfort and peace. We strive to make the most wonderful time of year especially joyful for our youngest customers with a toy selection that makes it simple to find and gift the most desired items of the season at a value everyone will appreciate,” said Michelle Wlazlo, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for JCPenney. “At JCPenney, our merchants have worked hard all year to curate an assortment of the top toys of the season to inspire shoppers of all ages.”
JCPenney wants to make it as easy as possible for shoppers to find the most desired toys of the season. In store, shoppers can peruse toy shops curated to inspire and amuse or browse the full product assortment from the comfort of their own homes at jcp.com. Whether in store, online, through the app or buy online and pick up in store, JCPenney’s got your holiday no matter when, where or how you shop.
The Top 25 Toys are highlighted below:
Favorite characters come to life
- Disney Collection Talking Buzz Lightyear Action Figure ($32.00)
- Disney Collection Talking Woody Action Figure ($32.00)
- Blues Clues & You! Bedtime Blue ($32.99)
- Peppa Pig Bedtime Lullabies Doll ($24.99)
- LEGO® Disney Ultimate Adventure Castle ($99.99)
- Cocomelon Learning Melon ($36.99)
- Marvel Black Panther Legacy Collection Wakanda Battle FX Claws ($59.00)
- LEGO® Mars Spacecraft Exploration Missions ($39.99)
- LEGO® Water Police Detective Missions ($39.99)
- Discovery #MINDBLOWN Telescope ($74.00)
- Star Wars Lightsaber Forge Customizable Electronic Lightsaber ($25.00)
- Barbie® Dream House ($249.99)
- 2022 Holiday Barbie® ($49.99)
- Classic Lite Brite ($19.99)
- Hot Wheels® 5-Car Pack Assorted ($7.99)
- NERF® Dinosquad Armorstrike ($34.99)
- Melissa & Doug® Stacking Train ($24.99)
- Retro Pound Puppies ($19.99)
Hours of fun
- Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Sis ($19.99)
- Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Puppy ($19.99)
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Lil Gamer ($12.99)
- Melissa & Doug® Deluxe Sparkle & Shine Cleaning Play Set ($64.99)
- Let’s Go Fishing ($12.99)
When customers head to JCPenney this holiday season, they will find thoughtfully curated gift ideas for all ages. Visit our online Holiday Hub for the latest inspirations, toys, gifts and more beginning October 10, 2022, or shop Penney’s Playland for all toys now.
Joy. Comfort. Peace. JCPenney.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for America’s diverse, working families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney’s Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Marina Zecy – Corporate Communications, JCPenney